- Soul Journey
- Soul Journey Our Soul Journey comes into this lifetime to live the life that it could not live in the past. For some it is to help guide the world to pay attention to how they are affecting their environment.
- Kahuna Studies
- Kahuna Studies Innitial Kahuna studies were at least 3 years in duration, mostly non verbal. The student was directed to observe nature's deepest secrets that are unseen by the average person.
- What is Kahuna Knowledge
- What is Kahuna Knowledge Sacredness is calling many, however, authentic teachers are few. To prepare you in understanding Kahuna, Kahuna mastery was offered only to the brightest in the village and surrounds. Students were tested continuously. Majority of training was non verbal based on expanding the awareness of the student.
- Practices of Native Hawaiians
- Hawaiian religion originated among the Tahitians and other Pacific islanders who landed in Hawaii between 500 and 1300 AD
Events -Stress Management -- Retreats --
Emotional & Spiritual Support.
“Imagine the feeling of floating, feeling weightless. A sense of serenity and inner
peace. A smorgasbord of emotions had welled up from within me and I had permission to
release it and with it, more
-- TV producer